Find Qualified Tutors in New Delhi
Terms & Conditions
Learning360 is an online networking community that connects its members for a variety of services. The members need to comply with the terms & conditions for accessing and using Learning360.net website & services.
- Learning360.net reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Learning360.net, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Learning360.net services.
- All trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the property of the respective trademark owners.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of Learning360.net, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Learning360.net and/or third parties may, from time to time, send e-mail messages to you containing advertisements, promotions, etc.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site’s content and services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activity or action happened in your account after accessing it through your password, whether or not you have authorized such activity or action.
- You agree to indemnify Learning360.net and hold each of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Learning360.net, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- You are not allowed to make any content item originating from Learning360.net available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Learning360.net.
- The content on the website is posted by Learning360.net, visitors and its members. Learning360.net will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and/ or Services.
- Since the data on Learning360.net is also aggregated through its members, Learning360.net cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data.
- Learning360.net at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Constitution, without giving effect to its conflicts of law’s provisions. By registering for or entering the Learning360.net, your consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Delhi.
As a Tutor I Personally Agree to
- I agree not to use the website or any of its service for any illegal purpose and I agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
- I agree not to upload or transmit through the website without limitation: any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer/server/website.
- I will not upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- I will not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
- I will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
- I will not attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- I agree to provide true, accurate and complete information in relation to Advertisement, including a valid email address and agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use names which are not authorized to use.
- If a parent or student want to verify the tutor, Tutor need to show his/her ID proof or Address proof for the verification.
- Tutors warrant that the information contained within Tuition Advertisement does not contravene any legislation or codes of practice governing the provision of services and in particular, Tutor warrant that the information supplied by him/her for Tuition Advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful in compliance with the requirements of Indian Laws.
As a Student I Personally Agree to
- Learning360.net solemnly vow to treat your personal information with strictest confidentiality. We will not sell, share, give or disclose our customers’ email address and personal information to any third parties. We solemnly vow to undertake the non-disclosure of our customers’ email address and personal information and will take every reasonable measure possible to keep our vow, except where we are required by law and the legal authorities to reveal the information of anyone who is suspected to be involved in criminal or illegal or unlawful activities.
- Parents are advised to take the ID Proof from tutors, and make the verification at their level in every aspect about the authentication of tutors.
- There is no subscription fee for basic registration.
- Any attempt to cheat or deprive Learning360.net, will result in legal actions being taken.
- Cancellation without a notice and valid reason will cause your member account to be revoked.
- Disclaimer: Learning360.net is just a tutor referral service provider only and not responsible for the services provided by tutors. Each tutor is solely responsible for setting fees, arranging tutoring schedules, paying all taxes on income earned, and all other issues and responsibilities related to tutoring.
- Learning360.net will not be responsible for resolving any conflict or disagreement that may arise between the tutor and parent/student.
- Learning360.net reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time without notice.
- If any complain about the “Tuition Services” Please inform immediately on Tel. No. +91-65171045 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org