Music is one of the most wonderful human achievements. It is a universal sound which can create emotions and express feelings. It's a general assumption that learning a musical instrument can be beneficial for growth in life. One study showed that children, who had three years or more musical instrument training, performed better in auditory discrimination and fine motor skills. They also emerged better on vocabulary and non-verbal reasoning skills, which involves understanding and analyzing visual information. They are better at identifying relationships, similarities and differences between shapes and patterns. There is no denying that the study of music increases the general ability to learn and there are many reasons as to why one should prefer to learn music. Joining an institution and getting trained is one of the first steps towards learning Music. But the main emphasis should be real dedication and commitment. Learning360 focuses on providing one-on-one training to the student through music classes in Delhi ncr. It empowers the student with the ability to find right home tutor and get trained in the safe environment of his home, without any distractions. In regular music academies, students learning needs are addressed in groups, which results in many doubts and misconceptions in the mind of learner. Whereas, Learning360 gives opportunity to every learner and music tutor to form a learning environment of his own. Students can have trainer dedicated to them and therefore helps trainers also to explore and earn a handsome sum without any hustle and bustle of traveling long distance every day. We offer the options to provide training in classical music and western music in Delhi ncr.
Search for Tutors Now!!
- Music study exposes one to a rich history.
- Studying music sharpens concentration and teaches perseverance.
- Learning music makes you an expert in reading non-verbal communication.
- Learning music increases responsibility.
- Studying music teaches one how to listen.
- Learning music teaches you to persevere until you get it right.
- Learning to memorize pieces of music exercise brain and helps you to remember easily.
- Studying music relieves stress.
- Helps your brain work smarter and faster.
Vocal Music training includes
- Semi Classical
- Film songs
- Fusion and many more
Instrumental Music training deals in
- Sitar and many more